Sunday, October 17, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! This is a place where I hope to share a little bit about what happens in my classroom-all the ups, downs, and unforeseen happenings in kindergarten!
I want to share a little bit about myself. I teach kindergarten in a Christian preschool on the outskirts of Pittsburgh, PA (go Steelers!). This is my 4th year teaching, so I guess in all respects I'm still a newbie at this. This year my class is loaded with lots of different personalities, and I have a wonderful assistant to help me educate them all. I get to spend my day coloring, cutting, gluing, writing, singing, counting, exploring, reading...the list could go on and on. I LOVE what I do. I am truly blessed and thankful that I get to teach!
I hope you enjoy this little look into our day!

No comments:

Post a Comment