Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Break is over...I need another!

I was hoping to post the activities that we did in class during the last few weeks of December sometime earlier during the break, but one thing teaching Kindergarten has taught me is: things don't always go as planned.

My nephew had to be admitted to the hospital on Christmas evening, which meant that his 4 older sisters (ages 9, 6, 3, and 2) were spending the week with me and my parents! While I absolutely enjoyed spending time with them, I didn't get a whole lot done, which is why this post is delayed. My nephew is home now, and you can check out my sister-in-law's chronicling of this past week on her blog here.

I must say I am really looking forward to going back to school tomorrow. For the routine of a normal day, for one, but mostly because I'm really excited to see my KinderFriends and to hear all about their week off. I've missed my little friends!

So, at last, enjoy the activities from our weeks before Christmas!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own slideshow design

No comments:

Post a Comment