Thursday, February 24, 2011

How to Tie Your Shoes...and things that make you smile :)

Today we started talking about weather. We were discussing thunder and how it is just the noise that lightning makes, and even though it's loud, thunder itself will not hurt you. Several friends commented that they are afraid of thunder, so I wanted to emphasize that the sound that thunder makes is just that--a sound. It cannot hurt you. We did talk about the danger of lightning and how we can be safe during storms, but not before one of my friends raised his hand and informed me of this:
"But Miss Beck, my grown-up says that lightning can electrocute you!"
I responded with, "Your grown-up? Who is your grown-up?"
"My mom and my dad are my grown-ups!"
Oh, of course! I should have known ;)

Below is a little slide show that will (hopefully) help you practice tying shoes. This is how I teach, and I hope it's not too confusing!!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a free picture slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment